We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Operations team at Shannon Airport.
Reporting to the Operations manager your responsibilities will include the day-to-day tasks associated with the running of the Operations department from quotation through to post flight records:
- Charter quotes for customers.
- Monitoring the daily flying programme for any changes and revising as necessary.
- Liaising with maintenance and other departments on operational matters as required.
- Communication with customers at all stages of their experience from quotation through to the actual flight.
- Coordination of flight and ground activities including overflight and landing permits.
- Flight watch of active flights.
- Monitoring and recording crew flight time duty limitations.
- Maintaining post flight records.
- Knowledge of company manuals and procedures.
- Participation in the company emergency response programme if required.
- Flexible and willing to be on call and work out of hours if required
- Other duties as and when required.
- Operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment.
- Knowledge of flight planning and permit requirements.
- Good knowledge of local and international aviation regulations and how they affect the operation.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management and customers.
- Ability to work and stay calm under pressure.
- Aircraft management and trip planning.
- A desire to succeed in all aspects of the role.
A valid driving licence and passport is essential as you may be required to travel in this role.
You must hold the rights to live and work in the EU and salary will be based on experience and knowledge.
This could be an excellent entry to business aviation for a suitably motivated candidate with relevant skills.
Apply with current CV to “GainJet Ireland Operations” firstname.lastname@example.org